Whatever

At times, when someone higher up praises my work or says anything to that effect, I (obviously) beam with joy the whole of the day. When I get back home, I joyfully relate the story to P and at times we even decide a take-away declaring enough work has been done for the day and we should celebrate our hard work. For an outsider, this might seem ridiculous. I mean, it is not like a big perk in pay or fat promotion right, then why all this?

Because it just makes us feel nice. Acknowledging small victories and giving ourselves a pat on the back is a nice thing. If my neighbour were to peak inside and ridicule this business, I would ask him to shut his big gob. or draw down the blinds and ignore.

Maybe we should just ignore Piers Morgan instead of making him famous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chamathu, anyone?