So ya I have not been exactly that busy that I have not been able to post anything. But still you know I have the right excuses. The job, the pregnancy, moving and settling into the new house. Talking about the moving, I think it is one of the toughest things on earth [and this is coming from a person who is going to be delivering a baby in few months]. P and I were like dead dogs at the end of the weekend. And then we had to unpack which is tougher. Thankfully I love the unpacking process which makes things easier. I am totally in love with our new place. It quite a bit shoots out our current budget, but love defies all logic as they say.

I was away from fb for a while earlier this year but somehow long tube journeys make you go back to it again. Dont ask me why I cant read instead. I love reading but reading is making me so sleepy that I even refrain from newspapers on the tube these days. I read 2 of Haruki Murakami's books last month and am dying to read the next one. Hopefully the sleepy phase should pass off soon.

On more random things, whats with Bruce Willis these days? He seems to be appearing in  all kinds of movies. Kinda like Amitabh Bachchan who I seriously wish doesnt accept silly movies and dilute my love for him.

Ciao for now and I hope to come back pretty soon.

Comments

Da Rodent said…
Life changes so much.. doesnt it?
A said…
Da Rodent- Yes it does, but that keeps away the monotony right? :)

Popular posts from this blog

Chamathu, anyone?