Got a call from Limelite today. They were conducting some customer survey and wanted to ask me few questions. I was sleepy at work so said 'sure why not'.
Limelite Surveyor: Pls rate between the range of 1-5 with 5 being the best. Service?
Me: hmm 3
LS: Reception at parlour
Me: hmm 3 [they gave me water n asked if i wanted juice / coffee so that gives them a 3]
LS: Hygiene
Me: 2 [the bathroom was dirty]
LS: Customer Counseling
ME: 2 [there wasnt any]
LS: Would you recommend us to your friends
Me: No
LS: So pls tell us what you think of our service Maam

At this point I was flabbergasted. How dumb can these ppl get?

Comments

topblogger said…
Dear Arpita and blog readers! My name is topblogger, I want to show you the new program. Promoheads brings new level of efficiency into the way you monetize your web site traffic and run targeted ad campaigns.
Learn http://promoheads.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Chamathu, anyone?