I just realised, these days I hardly watch any television. I realised that when I sat down to watch Kamal Hassan's celebration of 50 years in the world of cinema. Radhika Sarathkumar was on stage when I started watching it. For some reason I thought she was totally sucking up to Kamal Hassan. I mean he's one of the greatest actors but I guess even he was praying that she stop praising him. She went on and on about how he behaved on the sets and how he was with his heroines. And I was also wondering why Sarath Kumar was on the stage with Kamal, Mamooty, Mohan Lal and Venkatesh. I mean did he actually think he was in the same class as them??!

Comments

Meher :) said…
But I heard the program was good, right? Rajinikanth was the high-light, it seems? My friend was telling and since we dont get Start Vijay at home, my mom was close to tears :D

Sarath Kumar - Isn't he good in sentimental/emotional roles? Or have I seen too few movies of his to know that? :D
A said…
Sindhu- Sarath Kumar is ok [in fact i even liked him in pachaikilli muthucharam] but he can never come anywhere near these legends.
SamY said…
vakkanaya pathuttu, not watching idiot box as much as before nu varutham vaera! Vettu vaelai panunge madam :p.

Popular posts from this blog

Chamathu, anyone?