Calm before a storm?

Though my life is not exactly goin the way i want it to go now a days, suddenly there seems to be peace.I'm feeling very light hearted.Am going to watch Jus like Heaven on sunday. A TAmil movie tonight probably and Mixed doubles tomorow. I'l do anyhting to take my mind off the pain i'm feeling.This seems to help.

I used to be a voracious reader earlier. Now a days i dont read much. So i thot let me start reading again. HAve started with DA Vinci Code now. Though i prefer Indian authors. The indian books are not available in the libary. And its too bloody expensive to buy the book Probably shall start buyin books from next month when i shall have enough dough.

Comments

Da Rodent said…
sniff.. sniff... hmm... do I smell 'Love'?? :P

Popular posts from this blog

Chamathu, anyone?