I told you!! :) How did you like it? I love it when I can sit inside and watch the snow. But going out is emmm errrr pain in wrong places, especially when you have a hobby of falling down! :|
Sure, would love to meet up. Planning a London trip early in the summer.End of May maybe. Have a couple of blog friends there :)
I'm just seeing this. I wear runners with good grip. That's the only thing I wear in this weather. On the rare nights that I go clubbing or something(once in 6 months? :P )I do wear heels. And I walk like a turtle :| Do u have one of those wellington style boots?
Comments
I live in Ireland btw.
Maybe we could set up a bloggers meet somewhere in between someday, wat say :)
Sure, would love to meet up. Planning a London trip early in the summer.End of May maybe. Have a couple of blog friends there :)
hey that wil be great. And maybe i'l drop in at Ireland before that :)